Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Current Piss-offs

Didn’t figure myself as one for rants, although this one may count as one. Well, not exactly a rant, more like a not-so-focused list of things that are currently pissing me off.

1. Piss-off number one has to be the fact that I was just taking an online test which I was enjoying until I found an option in it that went, ‘Eww! India’s dirty!’ I’m probably the last person on Earth who’d identify as a nationalist, and I’d probably react the same way about that comment if it were any country that were mentioned in a sentence like that, not just mine.

2. Maybe I’m just disgruntled because I recently got back from a trip which included one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. Although the Test Creator from Piss Off Factor Number One probably wouldn’t agree, since of course India is uniformly and unequivocally dirty. Travelling usually refreshes me, so I’m a little surprised at myself for being pissed off about visiting an idyllic place and having to leave it.

3. Sheesh. Why am I this way today? Talk about being anally retentive. I hate being anal. Can you imagine what it’s like to be me -- and not to be able to get away from me -- right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home